Effective immediately there is a mandatory suspension of all non-emergency dental treatment and services.
Able Dental Group will continue to provide emergency treatment. We will provide telephone access to address patients’.
Emergency dental treatment may include treatment of oral-facial trauma, significant infection, prolonged bleeding or pain which cannot be managed by over-the-counter medications. It is appropriate to provide needed care that if left untreated becomes a more significant burden on our health care resources and significantly compromises patient health.
If you are unsure if you qualify as a dental emergency call 403-327-7227 and speak with one of our dental professionals.
- Encouraging all staff that feel ill or show potential symptoms to work from home, take time to recover as needed, and get tested
- Practicing proper handwashing hygiene at home and at the office
- Increasing sanitization and cleaning of our offices, using disinfecting cleaning solutions
- Implementing a single-use, non-reusable cup policy
- Respecting our patients’ response plans for the COVID-19 virus, and adapting accordingly
- Avoiding all non-essential travel
- Cancellation of attendance at large gatherings
You’ll need regular check-ups and cleanings in order to maintain excellent dental health. Having regular cleanings may prevent further problems, such as cavities.
If one of your teeth has become damaged, you’ll need to have one of our dentists fill it for you. Fillings keep bacteria from invading the damaged part of the tooth and infecting it.
We all have deep grooves in our teeth where plaque and food particles collect. Cavities form easily in these areas, and sometimes regular brushing isn’t enough to prevent them. Sealants cover those grooves and prevent cavities from forming there.
When an infection invades the pulp inside your teeth, you’ll need a root canal. This procedure will prevent the infection from spreading and relieves you from severe pain.
Wisdom Teeth Removal
Wisdom teeth can push all of your other teeth out of their proper places. We’ll extract them for you at any of our dental clinics.
Children need special attention when they come to the dentist. Our warm, compassionate staff will make your children feel calm, relaxed, and happy.